Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
1. The web site contents, terms and conditions and all contracts formed between Arborea crystals and users shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with European Law.
2. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
3. To order goods you must be at least 18 years of age.
4. By clicking the ‘Buy’ button to submit your order on the checkout screen you are offering to buy the goods at the price stated subject to our terms and conditions.
5. For goods shipped outside the UE, you will be liable for any local or importation taxes or costs due on your purchase.
6. We have the right, at our discretion, to refuse to supply goods you order.
7. Goods are subject to availability. If we do not supply the goods we will refund any money already paid. We will not be liable for compensation or damages if we do not supply goods.
8. A binding contract is formed only when you receive confirmation from us that your order is accepted.
9. We aim to deliver within the time scales stated although at times delivery may be subject to conditions outside of our control. All delivery times are approximate and we will not be held liable for any compensation or damages as a result of late or non-delivery.
10. If we are unable to deliver within our normal delivery time we will contact you immediately to agree a new delivery date. If we are unable to agree a new date we will refund any money paid by you for the goods. You have the right to contact us if we do not deliver within the time-scales outlined on the Delivery Information below.
11. Please check the goods on delivery. If goods are delivered damaged or faulty you must inform us within 10 days of delivery. If you do not inform us within 10 days we shall have no liability for goods said to be damaged on delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
12. You will only own the goods once we have received payment in full. You will be responsible for the goods once delivery is made or delayed by you at delivery.
13. Our Money Back Guarantee will apply on delivery if all guarantee conditions are satisfied. Where the contract is terminated or the Guarantee applies we will refund to you all sums paid by you and you will return the goods in their original and unused condition together with their packaging and your receipt details.
14. We do not accept liability for the costs of return, returns damaged in transit or not received by us.
15. Images may not be displayed as actual size. All sizes, weights and measurements are approximate and are taken at their widest points and included for guidance only.
16. We do not accept any responsibility for any web site not under our control, which may act as a portal for our site, or be connected by hypertext links from our site.
17. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be excluded and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
18. Any disputes not resolved by the normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of UK under UK Law.
19. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions.
Additional Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”)
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Arboreacrystals and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Promotions are subject to change at any time.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org